Instructional Designer (Part Time)
Thomas University an independent, not-for-profit, institution of higher education with undergraduate and graduate programs in Thomasville, Georgia seeks applicants for the position of Part-time Instructional Designer. The Instructional Designer is responsible for instructional design and course development efforts to ensure consistency and quality across all courses.
- Five years’ experience problem solving issues within learning management systems.
- Fiveyears’experienceininstructionaldesignand course development atthecollege/universitylevel.
- Demonstrableevidenceof instructionaldesignexpertise, including implementation of third party tools.
- Experience as an instructor/faculty training inhigher educationusingan LMS platform.
- Familiaritywith instructionaldesignprinciplesand Section508Accessibilitystandards.
- Demonstrable experience of successful collaboration with faculty in roles ranging from instructional support to professional development.
To apply for opportunities, please complete the Thomas University application at www.thomasu.edu/employment; send an email with the subject noting “Instructional Designer” including resumé and three current references, to Chris Lyons, Director of Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org. All electronic submissions should be in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
Thomas University is committed to diversity.
Thomas University is located in Thomasville, Georgia, approximately 35 miles north of Tallahassee, Florida.