Human Resource Management
TU’s Master’s of Science in Human Resource Management program focuses on explicit management and leadership skills and their application. The program is designed specifically for individual who are or wish to move into human resource management roles.
The program is open to students with undergraduate majors in any area.
- Complete your masters degree in entirely online in as little as 12 months.
- Online classes are offered in an asynchronous format, allowing students to complete coursework around their business schedules.
- Students can also enroll in the traditional, on-ground master’s program which can be completed in two years of evening and online modalities.
- All classes are offered in 8-week sessions. There are five 8-week sessions offered each calendar year.
- GRE or GMAT scores are not required for admission to the program.
- Business Law
- Organization Behavior
- Financial Management
- Research and Statistics
- Marketing Management
- Business Strategy and Policy
- Training & Development
- Human Resource Management
- Economics & Demographics of Labor Markets
- Managing Talent & Workforce Flow
- Current issues in Human Resource Management
Total Credits 36 Credits
CIP Code: 52.10
- Apply for Admission.
- Send official transcripts from the institution where you earned your bachelor’s degree and any graduate work. Students must have a minimum GPA of 30. GMAT or GRE scores are not required for admission.
- Statement of Purpose outlining your personal and professional goals. This should be no more than two pages.
- Provide three Graduate References.