Dual Enrollment Program
The Dual Enrollment program provides opportunities for students who are enrolled at a participating high school or home school program in Georgia. Participating students take post secondary coursework for credit toward both high school graduation and post secondary requirements. The program is offered during fall, spring and summer semesters.
Why Thomas University?
Student centered Small class size Transferable credit University setting
High level of student and teacher interaction Private liberal arts education
Regional accreditation Diverse student population
To be eligible a student must:
- Be enrolled in the ninth, tenth, eleventh or twelfth grade or home school program.
- Be admitted to Thomas University.
- Enroll in courses listed in the approved Dual Enrollment Course Directory.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress.
+Tuition and Fees
- Tuition, books and certain fees are covered for Georgia residents. Non-Georgia residents are charged the rate of $250 per credit hour for tuition.
- Georgia students eligible for the HOPE scholarship: Credit hours taken at a post secondary institution under which dual enrollment payments have been made are not counted as attempted hours, nor included in the combined paid hours limit.
Math sub-test SAT 510, ACT 20 Accuplacer 79
English sub-test SAT 550, ACT 19 Accuplacer Writing 5, English 86
Student must, however, meet the following requirements:
- Be on-track for completing all high school graduation requirements and their state’s required high school curriculum;
- Have at least a 3.0 GPA;
- Successfully completed two units of English (SAT EBRW score of 480, ACT English score of 17 or ACT Reading score of 17 can waive this requirement);
- Successfully completed Algebra II or equivalent (SAT Math of 44 or ACT Math of 17 can waive this requirement).
Questions? Call us toll free at 844-862-6978
Need help getting started? Contact the Office of Admission at 229.227.6925 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Been admitted to TU and need assistance? Contact Susan Backofen, Dual Enrollment Advisor, at 229.227.6977 or by email at email@example.com.