Thomas University offers a wide variety of bachelor and graduate degrees entirely online. That makes earning your degree convenient while balancing your busy personal and professional obligations.
Our transfer credit policy provides you with the opportunity to maximize your prior college credits. TU also has a number of agreements with two-year colleges that allow you to apply your prior college credits directly to a bachelor’s degree with Thomas University.
Earn college credit for what you already know! You could apply up to 90 credits toward your bachelor’s degree for professional training such as law enforcement, corrections, military service, examinations and prior learning portfolios.
In addition to traditional financial aid programs, Thomas University offers students a variety of scholarship opportunities. View all Scholarships
To get started in one of our degrees entirely online, follow these steps:
- Application for admission
- Application fee
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended. Transcripts can be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students must have a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or greater calculated on all prior coursework.
- A cumulative GPA lower than 2.0 may be considered for provisional admission. Admission to the University does not guarantee admission to a specific college or department.
- Students with fewer than 14 semester hours of transferable credit may be required to take the placement exam for correct placement in English and Math.
- Students who transfer in with fewer than 14 semester hours, must also submit an official high school transcript/GED certificate.
- The divisions of Nursing, Education, Medical Laboratory Science and Social Work have additional admission requirements which must be met before a student can begin taking upper division classes in their degree program.
All admissions documents can be emailed to email@example.com
or mailed to:Admissions Office
1501 Millpond Road
Thomasville, GA 31792
Questions? Call us toll free at 844-862-6978.
Click here for individual admissions contact information