LMS AdministratorPost Published On:
Thomas University an independent, not-for-profit, institution of higher education with undergraduate and graduate programs in Thomasville, Georgia seeks applicants for the position of LMS Administrator. The LMS Administrator oversees the development, maintenance, and deployment of all courses through the University LMS, and leads instructional design efforts at the University.
- Master’s degree in Instructional Design, Information Technology, or a related field
- Five years’ experience administering learning management systems
- Three years’ experience in instructional design and course development at the college/university level
- One year experience in higher education instruction using an LMS platform
- Familiarity with instructional design principles and Section 508 Accessibility standards.
To apply for opportunities, please complete the Thomas University application at www.thomasu.edu/employment; send an email with the subject noting “LMS Administrator” including curriculum vita and three current references, to Chris Lyons, Director of Human Resources: email@example.com. All electronic submissions should be in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
Thomas University is committed to diversity.
Thomas University is located in Thomasville, Georgia, approximately 35 miles north of Tallahassee, Florida.