Thomas University an independent, not-for-profit, institution of higher education with undergraduate and graduate programs in Thomasville, Georgia seeks applicants for the position of LMS Administrator. The LMS Administrator oversees the development, maintenance, and deployment of all courses through the University LMS, and leads instructional design efforts at the University.
To apply for opportunities, please complete the Thomas University application at www.thomasu.edu/employment; send an email with the subject noting “LMS Administrator” including curriculum vita and three current references, to Chris Lyons, Director of Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org. All electronic submissions should be in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
Thomas University is committed to diversity.
Thomas University is located in Thomasville, Georgia, approximately 35 miles north of Tallahassee, Florida.
Will Josey, Manager (apply in store)
15086 US 19 South
Thomasville, GA 31757
part-time with potential for full-time
Make local deliveries using company van.
Horne Candy and Paper Company
220 W. Monroe Street
Thohmasville, GA 31792
Education and/or Experience Combination
A bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university in medical laboratory science, medical technology, clinical laboratory science or in a related science (e.g., laboratory sciences such as chemistry, biochemistry, biology, microbiology, immunology, etc.), AND completion of a medical technology clinical practice program. Clinical practice programs completed after 1974 must have been accredited by the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS), Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP, formerly CAHEA), or the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES). The professional curriculum may have consisted of a post-baccalaureate certificate program or be integrated into a four-year program of study that culminated in a baccalaureate degree
The Medical Technologist, GS 0644-07, is an entry level Medical Technologist (MT), career development position, practicing under close supervision of a MT at or above the full performance level. The Medical Technologist, GS 0644-09, is considered the full performance level non-supervisory. The work performed is in a variety of laboratory disciplines, which requires a broad exercise of independent judgement and responsibility, including organizing and setting priorities with minimal technical supervision.
Please see complete position description at https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/543680300
Department of Veteran Affairs,
VA Medical Center
Lake City, FL
Office setting, filing Purchase Orders, making spreadsheets, billing and receiving.
Fritz Roberts, email@example.com
Horne Candy and Paper Company
220 W Monroe Street
Thomasville, GA 31792
• Must be able to speak fluent Spanish.
• This position requires critical thinking
• Strong computer (MS Office & Outlook) and internet skills
• Professionalism, strong written and verbal communication skills, and great customer service demeanor
• Answer inbound phone calls from customers interested in purchasing hunting or fishing licenses
• Reply to basic inquiries about wildlife regulation while navigating the state agency website
• Process license/permit sales for phone customers following issuance procedures
• Provide callers with website navigational support and basic troubleshooting
• Provide Point of Sale agent callers with basic hardware and application trouble-shooting including internet connectivity, password resets, technical site errors, and more
• Assist with license document mailing
Apply on line www.brandtinfo.com
Brandt Information Services, Oak Street
Thomasville, GA 31792 850-577-4900
Jay Pompey, firstname.lastname@example.org,