Thomas University supports our nation’s Veterans and is a proud participant in the Yellow Ribbon Program and Student Veterans of America. Our portable degree options and on ground course availability allow you to maximize your Basic Allowance for Housing benefit under the Post 9/11 GI Bill®.
Thomas University also offers a variety of services to active and separated military through our Veterans Career and Transition Center.
“When choosing a university TU stuck out to me because of the people I met.”
– Benjamin Honey, Veteran
Executive Director, Center for Military Life
Play football while you earn your degree!
Find out more about our military transition football program!
Official Transcripts can be sent to email@example.com or
1501 Millpond Drive
Thomasville, GA 31792
Accelerate your degree:
To reduce the length of time and cost to complete a program of study, students may receive up to 30 combined hours of credit for approved courses towards a Bachelor’s degree or 15 hours towards an Associate of Arts degree through any of the following:
To see how much credit you may be eligible to earn, click on the button above.
- (Ch. 30) Montgomery Bill For service members with at least 90 days of combined active duty service after Sept. 10, 2001, honorably discharged or still on active duty. The Post 9/11 GI Bill® also pays a monthly Basic Allowance for Housing for eligible programs, tuition is paid directly to the institution and is transferable to the service members dependent
- (Ch. 33) Post 9/11 For service members with at least two years of active duty. Chapter 33 requires the service member to contribute $1,200 towards the benefit, the monthly benefit is paid directly to the service member.
- Post 9/11 GI Bill STEM Student Scholarship
- (Ch. 32) Veterans Educational Assistance Program (VEAP) available to service members who elected to make contributions from your military pay to participate in this education benefit program. The government matches your contributions on a 2-for-1 basis.
- (Ch. 35) Dependents Educational Assistance Program (DEA) program offers education and training opportunities to eligible dependents of Veterans who are permanently and totally disabled due to a service-related condition or of Veterans who died while on active duty or as a result of a service-related condition.
- (Ch. 1606) Montgomery GI Selected Reserve provides education and training benefits to eligible members of the Selected Reserve, including the Army Reserve, Navy Reserve, Air Force Reserve, Marine Corps Reserve and Coast Guard Reserve, and the Army National Guard and the Air National Guard. Eligibility for this program is determined by the Selected Reserve components and VA makes the payments.
- (Top Up) GI Bill® benefits can be applied to cover the remaining tuition balance when tuition exceeds the amount payable by the Department of Defense Tuition Assistance.
Questions? Call us toll free at 844-862-6978 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org