Nursing Faculty – China ProgramsPost Published On:
Thomas University, Georgia, U.S.A. is seeking to hire nursing faculty members to teach Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) courses in our BSN cooperation programs in China in Spring 2018 (March to June 2018) and Summer 2018 (May to June 2018). Thomas University is granted approval by the U.S. and Chinese governments and its accrediting commissions to deliver the RN-BSN cooperation programs at its partner universities campuses in China.
- A registered nurse who holds a Master’s degree in Nursing from an accredited U.S. or other western university/college is required.
- The applicant must be a licensed registered nurse from one of the United States and committed to quality nursing education.
- Earned doctorate in nursing or a related discipline is highly desirable.
- Commitment to teach for a minimum of 6 to 8 weeks for Spring and Summer 2018.
- The instructor will teach Thomas University nursing courses at Thomas University’s Chinese partner universities in Wenzhou, Zhejiang or Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
Professional Nursing Praxis
- Hired instructor will receive competitive instructor’s fees commensurate with teaching and practice experience.
- Faculty housing is provided for the instructor at the Chinese partner university.
- Budget for roundtrip airfare from the instructor’s location and the teaching site in China is provided.
Teaching Locations in China:
Courses will be taught at:
- NurWenzhou Medical University (Wenzhou, Zhejiang Province)
- Inner Mongolia University for the Nationalities (Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region)