Fieldwork Coordinator – Clinical Mental Health and Clinical Rehabilitation Counseling
Thomas University an independent, not-for-profit, institution of higher education with undergraduate and graduate programs in Thomasville, Georgia seeks applicants for the position of Fieldwork Coordinator.
The Fieldwork Coordinator will develop Internship sites, coordinate student internship placements, train site supervisors, manage Tevera, and manage all aspects of fieldwork for the Social & Behavioral Science programs. Successful candidate will be eligible for benefits.
- Master’s degree
- Licensed as a professional counselor and/or Certified as a Rehabilitation Counselor
- Knowledge of and experienced with fieldwork, internship placements, and working with sites.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exhibit good judgment in making decisions concurrent with University policy
- Ability to work cooperatively with all constituents
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
To apply for opportunities, please complete the Thomas University application at www.thomasu.edu/employment; send an email with the subject noting “Counseling Fieldwork Coordinator” including curriculum vita, three current references, and official transcripts to Chris Lyons, Director of Human Resources: email@example.com. All electronic submissions should be in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
Thomas University is located in Thomasville, Georgia, approximately 35 miles north of Tallahassee, Florida.
Thomas University is committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion.