Coordinator of Internships & PartnershipsPost Published On:
Thomas University an independent, not-for-profit, institution of higher education with undergraduate and graduate programs in Thomasville, Georgia seeks applicants for a full-time Coordinator of Internships & Partnerships, beginning June 1, 2022. This position is responsible for coordinating early field and clinical experiences for Division of Education students and works in collaboration with the Division Chair and the Coordinator of B.S. and M.A.T. Initial Teaching Programs to develop mutually beneficial partnerships with PK-12 schools and community agencies.
- Minimum of a master’s degree (Ed.S, Ed.D, or Ph.D. preferred).
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with educational supervision and evaluation, teaching/learning processes, and instructional strategies.
- More than three years of successful PK-12 school experience.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exhibit good judgment in making decisions concurrent with University policy
- Ability to build relationships and work cooperatively with all constituents
To apply, please complete the Thomas University application at www.thomasu.edu/employment; send an email with the subject noting “Education Coordinator of Internships and Partnerships Interest” including a letter of intent, curriculum vita, teaching philosophy, three current references, and unofficial transcripts to Chris Lyons, Director of Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org. All electronic submissions should be in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
Thomas University is located 35 miles north of Tallahassee in Thomasville, GA.