Clinical and Student Teaching Supervisor
Thomas University, an independent, not-for-profit, institution of higher education with undergraduate and graduate programs in Thomasville, Georgia seeks applicants for the position of Clinical and Student Teaching Supervisor. The position will work in collaboration with the Coordinator of Clinical Placements and Partnerships in the Division of Education to provide mentorship, guidance, and instruction to preservice teachers. Successful candidates will be eligible for benefits.
· Master’s degree required, education specialist or doctoral degree in an education field preferred
· More than three years of successful PK-12 school experience
· Demonstrated knowledge and experience with educational supervision
· Knowledge of Georgia Professional Standards Commission rules for teacher education
· Ability to utilize various technology platforms for digital supervision and documentation
· Ability to maintain confidentiality and exhibit good judgment in making decisions concurrent with University policy
· Ability to work cooperatively with all constituents
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
To apply for opportunities, please complete the Thomas University application at www.thomasu.edu/employment; send an email with the subject noting “Clinical and Student Teaching Supervisor” including curriculum vita, three current references, and official transcripts to Chris Lyons, Director of Human Resources: email@example.com. All electronic submissions should be in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
Thomas University is located in Thomasville, Georgia, approximately 35 miles north of Tallahassee, Florida.
Thomas University is committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion.