Thomas University seeks adjunct faculty members to teach on-campus courses in the following disciplines for the Fall 2021 semester
|American Sign Language||Geographic Information Systems|
|Computer skills||Human Resources Management|
Thomas University is an independent, not-for-profit, institution of higher education with undergraduate and graduate programs in Thomasville, Georgia. Adjunct faculty typically teach one to two course sections per semester as needed.
- Candidates must hold a master’s degree or Ph.D. in the teaching discipline.
- Practical employment experience is preferred.
- Previous teaching experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exhibit good judgment in making decisions concurrent with University policy.
- Ability to work cooperatively with all constituents.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of course content.
To apply for opportunities, please complete the Thomas University application at www.thomasu.edu/employment; send an email with the subject noting “adjunct interest” and including curriculum vita, three current references, and official transcripts to Chris Lyons, Director of Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org. All electronic submissions should be in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
Thomas University is located in Thomasville, Georgia, approximately 35 miles north of Tallahassee, Florida.
Thomas University is committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion.