Adjunct FacultyPost Published On:
Thomas University an independent, not-for-profit, institution of higher education with undergraduate and graduate programs in Thomasville, Georgia seeks applicants for its adjunct faculty pool. Positions are available on an asneeded basis for both on-campus and online instruction.
- Candidates must hold a master’s degree or Ph.D. in the teaching discipline.
- Practical employment experience is preferred.
- Previous teaching experience preferred but not required
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exhibit good judgment in making decisions concurrent with College policy
- Ability to work cooperatively with all constituents
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of course content
|Accounting||Education||Medical Laboratory |
|Anatomy & Physiology||Finance||Nursing – China sites|
|Clinical Rehabilitation & |
Mental Health Counseling