Adjunct Business Faculty
Thomas University an independent, not-for-profit, institution of higher education offering undergraduate and graduate programs, seeks adjunct faculty to teach courses in a variety of Business disciplines at our campus in Thomasville Georgia.
- Candidates must hold a master’s degree or Ph.D. in the teaching discipline.
- Practical employment experience is preferred.
- Previous teaching experience preferred but not required
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exhibit good judgment in making decisions concurrent with College policy.
- Ability to work cooperatively with all constituents.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of course content.
- Management Information Systems
- Marketing (general, e-commerce, international, research)
- Financial management
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain Management
To apply, please complete the Thomas University application at www.thomasu.edu/employment; send an email with the subject noting “Business Adjunct Faculty” to Laura Pitts, Human Resources Assistant: email@example.com, and include:
- Cover letter addressing the qualifications sited above.
- Curriculum vita
- Names and contact information of three professional references
- Unofficial transcripts of terminal degree (Official transcripts due upon hire)
All electronic submissions should be in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
For more information or questions regarding submission of application materials, please contact Laura Pitts at firstname.lastname@example.org.