Student Records Processor
Thomas University an independent, not-for-profit, institution of higher education with undergraduate and graduate programs in Thomasville, Georgia seeks applicants for the position of Student Records Processor. The Student Records Processor is responsible for entering and maintaining students’ records in the University’s student information system. Successful candidate will be eligible for benefits.
• Must have an Associate’s Degree
• Prior experience working in a Registrar, Admission, or academic department’s Office
• Prior experience with Student Information Systems (i.e.: CAMS, Banner, AdmissionPros, etc.)
• Prior experience evaluating transcripts is preferred
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and exhibit good judgment in making decisions concurrent with University policy
• Ability to work cooperatively with all constituents
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Maintain data integrity and accuracy within the student information system.
• Uphold academic policies of the institution and recommending new policies according to best practices.
• Process new student files after university acceptance for initial set-up of all data fields, as well as evaluating student transcripts for transfer credit.
• Process transcript requests.
• Monitor submission of grades of Incomplete in all courses, and enforcing academic policy for completion of Incompletes in a timely manner.
• Process withdrawal/grade change/grade forgiveness/transient permission/FERPA forms according to established academic policies and office procedures.
• Other duties as assigned in support of the Registrar’s Office
To apply for opportunities, please complete the Thomas University application at www.thomasu.edu/employment; send an email with the subject noting “Student Records Processor” position including a resume, cover letter, three current references and official transcripts showing earned degree to Chris Lyons, Director of Human Resources: email@example.com. All electronic submissions should be in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
Thomas University is located in Thomasville, Georgia, approximately 35 miles north of Tallahassee, Florida.
Thomas University is committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion.