International Graduate Application for Admissions
Please complete the following application and submit requirements to:
Office of Admissions
1501 Millpond Road
Thomasville, Georgia 31792
1-800-538-9784 ext 1114/ 229-227-6925
All admissions requirements MUST be submitted before an admissions decision can be made*. All requirements MUST be submitted/completed prior to the following dates:
Fall Semester (term begins August) On or before June 1
Spring Semester (term begins January) On or before October 1
Summer Semester (term begins May) On or before February 1
General Requirements (please see program information for additional program specific requirements)
All candidates for Graduate Admission ust hold a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college/university. Candidates for Graduate Admission to Thomas University must submit the following:
- A completed graduate application for admission.
- A $125 (US dollars) nonrefundable application fee.
- A signed confidential statement of finances and a signed statement from the student's bank certifying finances.
- A detailed resume, a personal statement of career and educational objectives (not to exceed two pages), three professional/academic references.
- Official transcripts from all universities/colleges previously attended. Any transcript from an institution our of the United States must be translated into English; translation must be certified for accuracy and accompanied by a professional evaluation.
- For non-native speakers of English, English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) minimum score of 61 (Internet-based). CET 4. IELTS 5.0
*Please note, completion of all required admissions documents does not guarantee admission to Thomas University.