This scholarship is designed for a Christian involved with Goal Line Ministries who have financial need. Recipients must be in good academic standing.
Recipients must also apply for all applicable state and federal grants, which includes completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This application can be completed online at www.fafsa.gov. Thomas University School Code – 001555
- Up to $8,000 annually
- Be involved in Goal Line Ministries
- Was involved in Goal Line Ministries the Previous Academic Year
- Is of the Christian Faith
- Is a Sophomore-Senior
- Must have financial need (Pell eligibility not required)
- Have NO Honor Code violations
- Maintain a 2.5 GPA
- Statement explaining why you should be selected as a recipient (min 250 words)
- Must be recommended by the Director of Goal Line Ministries, Mr John Rainey at email@example.com.