- $2,000 annually
- New graduate students must have a minimum 3.25 cumulative undergraduate GPA.
- Returning graduate students must have a minimum 3.5 GPA.
- The recipient must maintain a continuous enrollment of at least 6 hours per semester.
- The recipient must achieve a minimum 3.5 GPA to receive the second semester portion of the scholarship award.
- Letter of application that describes your scholarly aims, community service/experience relating to the area of graduate study, and potential for enhanced contributions to the profession because of graduate study/graduate degree
- Two letters of recommendation from professors or employers who can speak to your potential for academic and professional success
Deadline: June 1st
Apply online below: