The Dean’s Scholarship is offered to juniors and seniors who have completed at least 60 credit hours towards a college degree and have selected a major to complete their degree. The Scholarship provides the full cost of tuition and matriculation fees and up to $500 in books per academic year after all federal and state grants are applied.
The scholarship can be used up to two semesters of each academic year and may be renewed for a second year if the recipient maintains a 3.25 GPA. If the GPA requirement is met, the recipient can continue receiving the scholarship until the scholarship pays for a maximum of 60 credit hours or the recipient receives a bachelor’s degree, whichever comes first. Continuous full-time enrollment is required.
- Be accepted as a Thomas University student (including admissions application and all official academic transcripts) or be considered a currently enrolled Thomas University student.
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Apply for and accept all federal and state grants. Must complete the FAFSA.
- Be available for an interview if desired.
- Résumé including any work experience, community activities, and honors.
- Minimum of two letters of recommendation from the faculty of Thomas University or previous college and one letter of reference from employer, if applicable.
- Letter of intent to include academic goals, accomplishments, and other expectations.
Deadline: June 15
Apply online below: