TU Legacy Scholarship
The Legacy Scholarship provides a one-time award to children of those who received a degree from Thomas University.
Recipients must be in good academic standing including having at least a 2.0 GPA unless stated otherwise. Recipients also must apply for all applicable state and federal grants.
- Be accepted as a Thomas University student or currently enrolled as a Thomas University student
- Have at least one parent who received a degree from Thomas University
- Apply for and accept all federal and state grants. Must complete the FAFSA
Full-Time: $1000($500.00 per semester)
9-11 hours: $750($375.00 per semester
6-8 hours: $500($250.00 per semester)
1-5 hours: $250($125.00 per semester)
NOTE: The Legacy Scholarship is a one-time award and is only available for 2 semesters. If you have already received this scholarship please DO NOT apply again. Your application will be rejected.
When to Apply:
- Fall Semester- Apply between June 1st - August 1st
- Spring Semester- Apply between October 1st - December 15th
- Summer Semester- Apply between March 1st - May 1st
Apply Online Below