Early Action Scholarship Program
Thomas University's Early Action Scholarship Program will allow current high schools seniors to send in their admissions application early to get a head start on their future. If accepted by the University, the offer can be accepted right away or, you can wait until the beginning of the fall term before making a final decision, either way, your decision is not binding.
Early Action candidates who accept the offer to attend Thomas University will be awarded a $3000 annual scholarship. The scholarship will be renewable each year up to either a total of 8 semesters or the receipt of the first bachelor's degree, whichever comes first. The renewable status is subject to verification of satisfactory academic progress.
A total of ten early action scholarships will be awarded each year, beginning this Fall 2012.
The criteria for the Thomas University Early Action Scholarship Program are below:
- An earned high school diploma (College Prep or Tech Prep);
- An earned high school GPA of 2.5 or higher;
- SAT, ACT, or COMPASS scores eligible for college-level placement;
- Must enroll as a full-time student at the University and must maintain full-time enrollment each (Fall and Spring) semester;
- Names and contact information for three (3) high school faculty members.
- A written essay (2 pages maximum) which states your educational goals and objectives and why you want to attend Thomas University;
SAT, ACT, or COMPASS official scores
Names and contact information for three (3) high school faculty members.
Written essay (2 pages maximum) which states your educational goals and objectives and why you want to attend Thomas University.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2013
Apply Online Below