- Full cost of tuition and fees
- $500 toward books per academic year (after all federal and state grants are applied)
- Be accepted as a ThomasUniversity student (including admissions application and all official academic transcripts) or be considered a currently enrolled Thomas University student.
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Apply for and accept all federal and state grants. Must complete the FAFSA.
- Be available for an interview if desired.
- Resumé including any work experience, community activities, and honors.
- Minimum of two letters of recommendation from the faculty of ThomasUniversity or previous college and one letter of reference from employer, if applicable.
- Letter of Intent to include academic goals, accomplishments, and other expectations.
- June 15th (Scholarship Application opens April 1st)
The Dean’s Scholarship is offered to juniors and seniors who have completed at least 60 credit hours towards a college degree and have selected a major to complete their degree.
The scholarship can be used up to two semesters of each academic year and may be renewed for a second year if the recipient maintains a 3.25 GPA. If the GPA requirement is met, the recipient can continue receiving the scholarship until the scholarship pays for a maximum of 60 credit hours or the recipient receives a bachelor’s degree, whichever comes first. Continuous full-time enrollment is required.