Is online right for you?
Are you having a difficult time fitting your classes into your already busy schedule? Have you thought about taking online courses?
The Anatomy of a Successful Online Student
- Research shows that successful online students...
- are well-organized and highly motivated,
- have excellent writing skills and study habits,
- are competent and comfortable with computers, webpages, and e-mail
- learn best through independent or collaborative study.
- are able to conduct research online
Is your computer ready for online learning?
Still Not sure if it is right for you?
The University of Georgia has developed a comprehensive Student Online Readiness Tool (SORT) that students can use it to assess their readiness to take online classes. (Note: the Start button is the arrow in the upper-right corner.)
Students or faculty that want to participate in training on how to best use blackboard or elluminate technology tools or who need help with blackboard troubleshooting, should contact Manish Tripathi and the Academic Technology office at 229-227-6950, ext. 202 or email@example.com