Choices and Rates
University Housing Fees
ALL Freshman and Sophomores are required to live in University Housing. Freshman are required to live in the Pinetree Residence Hall their first year (based on availability).
Room reservation fee - $300
Pinetree Residence Hall - $3520 per semester (includes a five-day meal plan)
Magnolia Campus Residence Hall - $3000 per semester
Cancellation and Opt Out Fees
- The room reservation fee is refundable if cancelled on or before June 30 in writing
- If cancelled in writing between July 1 and July 31, the fee is $300
- If cancelled in writing between August 1 and the first day of class, the fee is $500
- If cancelled in writing after classes begin, the full housing charge will be applied for the semester
- If a student opts out of housing between semesters, the fee will be $750
Thomas University Pinetree Residence Hall
The Thomas University Pinetree Residence Hall is an 18,700 square foot brick building situated on 2.6 beautifully landscaped acres two miles from the university's main campus. The hall contains 32 spacious living units suited for double occupancy. Each unit has a private bath. All residential rooms are equipped with basic cable TV and wired and wireless Internet service. A desk, a dresser, and a twin bed. This residence hall has a game room, large patio, laundry room, and study area. A centralized mailbox is available just off the great room. A soft drink and snack machine is available for the students in the centralized snack area. Freshman have priority placement at the Pinetree Residence Hall. The Resident Director lives on site along with three Resident Assistants.