Choices and Rates
2015-2016 University Housing Fees
ALL Freshman and Sophomores are required to live in University Housing. Freshman are required to live in the Residence Hall their first year.
Residence Hall - $4800 per year ($2400 per semester)
Magnolia Campus Residence Hall - $6000 per year ($3000 per semester)
Room reservation fee - $300
Cancellation and Opt Out Fees
- The room reservation fee is refundable if cancelled on or before June 30 in writing
- If cancelled in writing between July 1 and July 31, the fee is $300
- If cancelled in writing between August 1 and the first day of class, the fee is $500
- If cancelled in writing after classes begin, the full housing charge will be applied for the semester
- If a student opts out of housing between semesters, the fee will be $750
Thomas University Residence Hall
The Thomas University Residence Hall is an 18,700 square foot brick building situated on 2.6 beautifully landscaped acres two miles from the university's main campus. The hall contains 32 spacious living units suited for double occupancy. Each unit has a private bath. All residence rooms are equipped with basic cable TV and wired and wireless Internet service. A desk, a dresser, and a twin bed are provided per student. Each room has phone hook-ups. The residence hall has a game room, large patio, laundry room, and study area. A centralized mailbox is available just off the great room. A soft drink and snack machine is available for the students in the centralized snack area. A full kitchen is also available for those who prefer to cook their own meals. Freshman have priority placement at the Residence Hall. The Assistant-Director of Housing lives on site along with three Resident Assistants.