CWRTE Remote Test Center
You are welcome to take the CWRTE at a proctored testing center near your home. To make these arrangements you should:
1. Select a test center. You can find a list of possible test center locations here: http://www.ncta-testing.org/cctc/find.php . Students in the Tallahassee area will utilize TCC as their test location.
If none of these centers suits your needs, please contact professor Karen Harvey (email@example.com) for information on additional test centers
2. Contact the test center of your choice and schedule an appointment for a proctored exam.
4. Thomas University representative (Karen Harvey) will contact you for confirmation and login information.
5. Pay any fees charged by the testing center directly to that testing center. Average fees range from $20 - $50 per exam.
Please note: If you do not receive an email from Professor Harvey, the exam and login information will not be available to you when you arrive at the testing center.
1. Please make arrangements well in advance of the date you wish to take the exam. A minimum of one week notice to Professor Harvey is needed in order to guarantee your testing date. If you contact her later than one week before your desired date, the arrangements may or may not be able to be finalized, and you run the risk of the exam not being available to you when you arrive at the testing center.
2. You are strongly encouraged to take the CWRTE while the university is in session. If you take the CWRTE during semester breaks at a proctored location, there will be no one available to help should you or the testing center have questions or encounter any technical issues.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you plan to take the CWRTE at a remote testing center while the university is not in session (April 30, 2016 - May 23, 2016), you must complete all arrangements while the university is still in session (by the end of the day Thursday, April 28, 2016).
Please allow two hours and 15 minutes to set up and complete the exam.
Due to federal regulations governing the confidentiality of student records, no results will be given by telephone.