Welcome to the Division of Business at Thomas University
Welcome to the Business Division at Thomas University. Our goal is to provide a high quality education through close interaction between students, faculty, and the business community. A business degree can be the starting point of a career in many fields. Few profit or nonprofit organizations can operate successfully without trained administrators. Today's business leaders must be effective decision makers with business skills and insight. Managing people — gaining support and cooperation — requires talent and knowledge of organization and motivation theories. The course of study for students who are formally accepted into the baccalaureate program will be predicated on the program of study as outlined in the university catalog and/or catalogue addendum that is in effect at the time of their acceptance.
The Division of Business...
Thomas University has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Stang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. The business programs in the following degrees are accredited by the IACBE:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA with specialization in general business and accounting).
- Master of Business Administration portion of dual Master of Science in Nursing/ Master of Business Administration Degree (MSN/MBA).
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) with specializationin accounting, management, and marketing.
Thomas University will be recognized for acheiving accreditation at the 2013 IACBe annual conference April 16-19 in Orlando, Florida.
Foreign Studies/International Business
Trip to London and Paris
ONE OF THOSE EXPERIENCES THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
- Leave Tallahassee for London on Monday May 6
- Travel to Paris on the Eurostar via Channel Tunnel Saturday May 11.
- Leave London for Tallahassee Thursday May 16
- Approximate cost $3250 (plus the cost of tuition)
- Cost includes air and ground travel, hotels, breakfast, lectures and most entry fees
- Lunch and dinner, souvenirs and London Underground/bus fares extra
- $500 NONREFUNDABLE deposit due to the TU business office November 15 2012.
- Balance due January 7, 2013
- Open to all students and their families and friends. If you are not sure if this can be worked into your program, contact your advisor.
- 6 credit hours for undergraduate students – 3 BUS 331 Foreign Studies, 3 BUS 330 International Business.
- 3 credit hours for graduate students – 3 MBA 620 International Business
- You MUST register for the trip in the spring semester