As students prepare for graduation, many may be thinking.......
The Career Center guides the career decision-making process of TU students by providing developmentally appropriate advice, programs, resources and services.
Career Center Services include:
- Choosing a College Major
- resources and tools to help you develop your academic strategy and plan
- degree program matching and personal assesement test
- Developing Career Plans
- personality assessment test and career matching
- job hunting resources, tools and tips
- Help Making Successful Career Transitions
- assistance writing your resume and cover letter
- techniques to "ace" an interview
- prepartion and tips for success in the professional world
Our counselors will teach you tips and provide you with the tools and resources needed to begin planning your career, starting with discovering your values, skills and interests. Schedule your appointment today and let us help you begin your career planning!