Student Help Desk
Notice: The login procedure for student emails has changed. Now students will be required to enter their FULL email address as their user name at the login screen.
For example: email@example.com
This change will not affect the way you log into Blackboard, Hawklink, or Anywhere Access.
The support topics on this page are intended for all TU Students, whether online or on-campus. Select from the topics at the left, or follow the instructions below to contact the Student Tech Support Helpdesk.
If you've accidentally entered the wrong password into Email, Blackboard, or Hawklink and are locked out after Helpdesk hours, don't panic! The lock-out will automatically time-out after 30 minutes and you'll be able to log-in as usual.
How to Reset Your Password (For Student Accounts ONLY)
If you have forgotten your password or you cannot log into any one of your TU accounts (Gmail, Blackboard, Hawklink), please try resetting your password by doing the following:
- Copy this link and paste it into your browser’s address bar: https://mgt1.thomasu.edu/passwordchange/
- In the first box enter your account name (ex. john.doe).
- In the second box enter the exact same personal email address you used when you set up your TU Gmail account (ex. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you entered the correct email address, when you click submit, you should see a message that states, “An email has been sent to ‘email@example.com’ with instructions on how to reset your password”.
- Sign into your personal email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and look for an email with the subject heading “Thomas University Password Change Request”. When you click the link within the email you will be taken to a page where you will enter your account name (ex. john.doe) again in the first box and in the second box you will need to create a BRAND NEW password. Make sure that the password is at least 8 characters long and contains one capital letter and one number.
Please allow at least 20 minutes for your password to sync with all of your TU accounts.
Caution: Do not attempt to use any other method to reset your password as this will break your accounts and create a significant delay while they are reset.
TU Student Tech Support Help Desk
Students having difficulty with Blackboard, Hawklink, or email access or functions should contact the TU Technical Support Help Desk at 229-227-6958 or by email to TU HelpDesk, during the following hours:
Help Desk Hours
- Monday through Thursday 8 am to 9 pm
- Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- Sunday 4 pm to 9 pm
Calls and emails will be returned within 75 minutes during Help Desk open hours. During "off-peak" hours, calls/emails will be queued.
Student Tech Support Virtual Helpdesk
Thomas University has a virtual office available to provide technical assistance to students for TU email, Blackboard, and Hawklink.
If you would like an appointment in the Virtual Office, please email or call the help desk, then sign in to the Virtual Office.