Thomas University’s Business Office is committed to providing assistance in accurately maintaining each student's financial account. It is here that you can discuss the components of your bill, determine who to contact to correct errors on your account, and make payments on your account.
For students receiving financial aid, be sure your paperwork is complete with the Financial Aid Office prior to the first day of classes.
You are responsible for maintaining a current account with Thomas University. Your account information is available 24/7 on your Hawklink account.
At the beginning of the semester:
- You have 2 options to pay your account if your financial aid does not cover the balance.
- Pay your out of pocket expenses by the payment deadline – 5 business days after drop/add ends.
- Enroll in the Thomas University Higher One Tuition Pay payment plan by clicking on the web banner above or by visiting https://tuitionpaymentplan.com
If you cannot pay your student account in full by the deadline above, you must sign up for the Higher One Tuition Pay payment plan. If you do not pay your account in full or do not enroll in a payment plan by the assigned deadline, you will be withdrawn from your classes.
Spring 2015 – January 23, 2015
For Thomas University, Sallie Mae offers tuition/fees that can be broken into:
- 5 Payments – first payment is due on or before December 15th
- 4 Payments – first payment is due on or before January 15th
- 3 Payments – first payment is due on or before February 15th
If you are withdrawn from classes, to re-enroll you must pay your out of pocket expenses in full and will be charged an additional $100 reinstatement fee.
How do I find out my balance?
- Check your ledger on Hawklink
- Statements are mailed out regularly
How do I find out if my financial aid is complete?
- Check your ledger on Hawklink
- Contact the Office of Financial Aid
How do I pay my bill?
- Mail a check or money order (US$) to Thomas University, Business Office, 1501 Millpond Road, Thomasville, GA 31792
- Pay online
- Visit the Business Office in person or call 229.227.6883 to make a payment over the telephone.
How do I obtain my refund check?
- You may pick up your check in person at the Business Office.
- You may request that your check be mailed. Please send that request via email, with confirmation of your mailing address and the last 4 numbers of your SSN to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign up for Direct Deposit using THIS FORM.
When will refunds be disbursed?
- Refunds cannot be calculated until after Drop/Add and No Shows are completed in all offices.
- Financial Aid Office will then request all financial aid funds from their sources (State of GA, Federal Dept. of Education, etc.) for distribution to student accounts. The University then awaits approval from those sources.
- After funding is approved, the Business Office requests a funds transfer to the University bank account. From there, funds are posted to student accounts as financial aid transactions.
- Refunds will be disbursed within 14 days of actual posting to student accounts.
- If you want to be sure a refund is available to you, check your ledger on Hawklink. If the line item “Student Refund” appears on your ledger, the date associated with that line item is the date the refund will be ready.
What if my student account is wrong?
- If your classes are wrong – contact your advisor or the Registrar’s Office.
- If your financial aid in wrong – contact the Financial Aid Office.
- If your tuition and fees are wrong – contact the Business Office.