Please contact your advisor to register. For the most up-to-date schedules please view in the Student Portal.
Once you’ve registered, please allow 48 hours for processing before ordering your books from our Bookstore. Visit the Bookstore's wepage to view the booklist and for more information on ordering your books.
All Thomas University students must meet with their academic advisors each semester. You cannot register without meeting with your advisor!
Easy Registration Steps
- Meet with your advisor: If you do not know who your advisor is, please contact the Director of Advising, (229) 226-1621 ext. 1070, for that information.
- Building your class schedule: Discuss your course interests, any transfer credit, as well as degree progression when determining your classes. Your advisor is your best academic resource! Together you and your advisor can put together the best schedule for you.
- Reigister for Classes: Your advisor will register you for courses online through faculty HawkLink access.
- Verify your class registration: As soon as your advisor has completed your registration, you can view your registration through your HawkLink student portal. If it’s not there, check back with your advisor!
- Financial Aid: After registration, make sure that your financial aid is in order. Complete the FAFSA. Sign required paperwork. Check HawkLink or with the Office of Financial Aid to make sure your aid is ready for a new semester.
- Buy books! TU’s Bookstore (Blackboard Store) is completely online and provides you with a personalized booklist based only on the courses you are registered for. Visit the Bookstore's page for more information on ordering your books in the Blackboard Store.
- Student Accounts: now have the option to charge books to their Student Account (this account is NOT financial aid or a loan, and if you do not qualify for Financial Aid you will be financially responsible for charges on your account. For information on payment plans please visit our Student Accounts page.)