All Thomas University students must meet with their Student Success Advisors each semester.
Easy Registration Steps
- Meet with your advisor: If you do not know who your advisor is, please contact the Director of Student Success at (229) 226-1621 ext. 1054.
- Building your class schedule: Discuss your course interests, any transfer credit, as well as degree progression when determining your classes. Together you and your advisor can put together the best schedule for you.
- Register for Classes: Your advisor will register you for courses through HawkLink.
- Verify your class registration: Once your registration is complete, you can access your schedule in HawkLink.
- Financial Aid: After registration, make sure that you log into your HawkLink and click “My To Do List” to make sure all the necessary outstanding requirements have been completed.
- Buy books! TU’s Bookstore is online. Visit the Bookstore's page for more information on ordering your books.
- Student Accounts: You now have the option to charge books to their Student Account. Students can only charge textbooks to their account if they have excess Financial Aid after tuition, fees, housing, and meal plan are taken care of. Students can use the excess funds (up to $1,000) to purchase your books from the online TU Bookstore. The bookstore charges will decrease the amount you may receive in a refund. (This account is NOT financial aid or a loan. If you do not qualify for Financial Aid, you will be financially responsible for charges on your account. For information on payment plans please visit our Student Accounts page.)