Please contact your advisor to register. For the most up-to-date schedules please view in the Student Portal.
Once you’ve registered, click here to view and order your Spring 2014 textbooks.
All Thomas University students must meet with their academic advisors each semester. You cannot register without meeting with your advisor!
Easy Registration Steps
- Meet with your advisor.If you do not know who your advisor is, please contact the Associate Dean of Advising and Curriculum, (229) 226-1621 ext. 1012, for that information.
- Discuss your course interests, any transfer credit, as well as degree progression when determining your classes. Your advisor is your best academic resource! Together you and your advisor can put together the best schedule for you.
- Your advisor will register you for courses online through faculty HawkLink access.
- As soon as your advisor has completed your registration, you can view your registration through your HawkLink student portal. If it’s not there, check back with your advisor!
- After registration, make sure that your financial aid is in order. Complete the FAFSA. Sign required paperwork. Check HawkLink or with the Office of Financial Aid to make sure your aid is ready for a new semester..
- Buy books! TU’s bookstore is completely online. You can access it at http://bookstore.mbsdirect.net/thomasu.htm.