The Blackboard Store News
-On Campus Book Buy Back will be held on May 4th- 7th from 9am to 6pm in the Campus Connection Center (Spirit Shop).
-The Summer 2015 Bookstore will open on April 28th
The Blackboard Store Tips
Once you have secured your semester schedule you will need to purchase your textbooks. The TU online bookstore (The Blackboard Store) may be found at https://bb-thomasu.blackboard.com/webapps/bbgs-mbs-bb_bb60/app/lti/direct?custom_action=bookstore
To view and/or purchase your required textbooks through the Blackboard Store…
Follow the link above, then…
1. Click “Have a Blackboard Learn account? Click here”
2. Log in using your Blackboard credentials. Once you have logged into Blackboard click on Blackboard Store located in the left navigation. Due to Blackboard Store being brand new to the university ALL students must register for a Blackboard Store account, and you will click “Need a Blackboard Store account? Click here”
3. Select which books you would like to purchase using the “Add Selected” button
4. Click “Take me to Checkout”
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to finish your selections and checkout
a. Your payment options include credit/debit cards, PayPal, or your TU Student Account.
*To charge to your TU Student Account you will need your Student ID and Password (Firstname.Lastname) which was sent in an email from Blackboard.
Please note that you are not required to purchase your textbooks through the Blackboard Store.
If you experience any problems while placing your order online, or if you need assistance with returns, please contact the Blackboard Store Customer Service at 1-866-638-5900, or log into your Blackboard Store account and click on the “Help” section located at the top of and the bottom of the web browser, or you may also email Bbhelp@BlackboardStore.com.
For any other bookstore questions or comments please contact Lauren Grubbs, TU Bookstore Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 229-226-1621 or 800-538-9784 ext. 1100.
Students needing hands on assistance may visit the Campus Connection Center Bookstore Help Desk located on Main Campus in the Campus Center.