Thomas University's Bookstore is completely online through the Blackboard Store. With convenient access and streamlined purchasing through Blackboard Learn, students enjoy personalized shopping carts that build automatically as they select their course materials. With the ability to choose from digital, new and used print, and rentals, students can find the most affordable purchase options in one place. With flexible delivery and payment options, including student financial aid vouchers as well as a digital bookshelf for accessing and organizing materials, students are able to get what they need with ease.
Once you have secured your semester schedule you will need to purchase your textbooks. The TU online bookstore may be found on the Thomas University website.
Tips to Purchase Your Textbooks
To view and/or purchase your required textbooks through the Blackboard Store
Click on the Blackboard Store LOG IN NOW, then...
1. Click Have a Blackboard Learn account? Click here and login using your Blackboard Learn credentials
2. Select your books by clicking Add Selected
3. Once all materials have been added, select Checkout
4. Login to your Blackboard Store Account using your student email address (email@example.com) and enter your Blackboard Store password
NOTE: On your first visit to the Blackboard Store you will click Need a Blackboard Store account? Click here. Enter your student email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and create your password
5. Follow the on-screen instructions: enter your shipping address, select your shipping method, and choose your payment method
6. Your payment options include credit/debit cards, PayPal, and TU Student Account
NOTE: If using your Student Account, you accept responsibility for any charges made to your account. Book rentals and optional study guides are not covered under your Student Account. If the amount exceeds your available funds or is not covered, a credit card is required to complete the purchase.
-To charge books to your Student Account, you must enter your Student ID (A00000#####) and Password (Firstname.Lastname).
-Student Accounts and Financial Aid use in the Bookstore are set to expire each semester in accordance with the deadline to pay tuition and fees.
7. Review your order and if everything is correct click Place My Order
You are not required to purchase your textbooks through the Blackboard Store.
If you experience any problems while placing your order online please contact the Blackboard Store Customer Service at 1-866-638-5900 or you may also email Bbhelp@BlackboardStore.com.
For returns or refunds please contact MBS customer service for instructions. 800-325-3252 or email@example.com.
Students needing hands on assistance may visit the Bookstore Help Desk located on Main Campus in the Spirit Shop.
For any other bookstore questions or comments please contact Michelle Manning, Bookstore & Spirit Shop Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org or 229-226-1621 or 800-538-9784 ext. 1100