- The e-Bookstore is open for Spring 2014 purchases. Click the link above to get started.
- The deadline for ordering Spring 2014 textbooks with Financial Aid is January 22nd.
- On campus buy back will be held Monday, 12/2 - Thursday, 12/5 in the Campus Connection Center from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm.
Using Financial Aid For Purchases:
- If you intend to purchase your books with financial aid, all of your financial aid paperwork must be completed and you must have accepted any awards that may have been offered to you.
- MBS Direct will email you at your student email address with your Student Financial Aid username and password once your FA account is ready for use.
- Please contact the Connie Daniels in the TU Business Office at email@example.com or 229-226-1621 ext. 1037 if you need to check the status of your available financial aid funds.
- You must have your Student ID number to purchase on the site with Financial Aid. This can be found in your student portal, Hawklink, at the top of the page under your name. Your Financial Aid password is your firstname.lastname.
- Rental and Marketplace purchases are not eligible for Financial Aid payments.
Book Buyback Events:
- On campus book buy back events are held every semester during final exams.
- You can also sell your books back online any day, any time by clicking the Sell Your Books link on the TU E-bookstore site.
- Course materials must be returned within two weeks after the start of classes or 21 days after the date shipped, whichever is later.
- Click here to view the complete returns policy.
- If you experience any problems while placing your order online, or if you need assistance with returns, please contact MBS Customer Service at 1-800-325-3252 or VB@mbsbooks.com.
- Please contact Lauren Grubbs, Interim Coordinator of the Bookstore and Campus Connections Center/Webmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org 229-226-1621, ext. 1100 if you have any other questions regarding textbooks.