The Blackboard Store News
- On Campus Book Buy Back: May 4th- 7th from 9am - 6pm in the Campus Connection Center
- The Summer 2015 Bookstore will open on April 28th
- All students now have the ability to charge their books to their Student Account in the Blackboard Store. For more information on payment plans or to enroll visit our Student Accounts page.
- Student Accounts expire each semester which is listed below. Once these accounts expire you will have to purchase for your books using a credit/debit card or PayPal.
Summer 2015 Student Accounts will expire on June 6th in the Blackboard Store
TU Blackboard Store Tips
Once you have registered for classes you will need to purchase your textbooks. The TU Bookstore is fully online throught the Blackboard Store and MBS Direct. To purchase your books in our Blackboard Store please follow the 5 easy steps below or view the Student Guide for Ordering Books.
To view and/or purchase your required textbooks through the TU Blackboard Store…
Follow the link above, then…
1. Click “Have a Blackboard Learn account? Click here”
2. Log in using your Blackboard credentials. Once you have logged into Blackboard click on Blackboard Store located in the left navigation. Due to Blackboard Store being brand new to the university ALL students must register for a Blackboard Store account, and you will click “Need a Blackboard Store account? Click here”
3. Select which books you would like to purchase using the “Add Selected” button
4. Click “Take me to Checkout”
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to finish your selections and checkout
a. Your payment options include credit/debit cards, PayPal, or your TU Student Account.
*To charge to your TU Student Account you will need your Student ID and Password (Firstname.Lastname) which was sent in an email from Blackboard.
Please note that you are not required to purchase your textbooks through the Blackboard Store.
If you experience any problems while placing your order online, or if you need assistance with returns or having trouble with your purchased e-book/access code please contact MBS Direct Customer Care at (800) 325-3252.
For any other bookstore questions or comments please contact Lauren Grubbs, TU Bookstore Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 229-226-1621 or 800-538-9784 ext. 1100.
Students needing hands on assistance may visit the Campus Connection Center Bookstore Help Desk located on Main Campus in the Campus Center.