Your collegiate success is important to us. To that end, we have services and staff, dedicated to your needs.
- Get one-on-one tutoring assistance through the Academic Resource Center. We can recommend online resources to assist you as well.
- TU offers Technical support for Online students as well as campus wide support for Blackboard.
- Student Support Services is a unique opportunity for qualifying students to complete a four-year education.
- Our advisement system ensures every student chooses courses appropriate for his or her program of study. Spend time with your advisor to choose your ideal path.
- Career planning, diversity programs, alumni services provide specific resources to you.
- A college campus should be a safe place where students can study, socialize and relax. We review our security procedures often to ensure that we maintain the safest possible campus.
- The Chaplain’s Office has the primary responsibility for setting the spiritual tone on campus. The chaplain has three areas of responsibility: ministering to the whole campus; promoting opportunities for spiritual growth; and supporting all religion-in-life groups.
- The Offices of the Registrar, Student Life, Disability Services, Admissions, Financial Aid and Business have staff to assist.