How to Reset Your Password
(For Student Accounts ONLY)
Resetting the Password for Your TU Accounts
If you have forgotten your password or you cannot log into any one of your TU accounts (Gmail, Blackboard, Hawklink), please try resetting your password by doing the following:
- Copy this link and paste it into your browser’s address bar: https://mgt1.thomasu.edu/passwordchange/
- In the first box enter your account name (ex. john.doe).
- In the second box enter the exact same personal email address you used when you set up your TU Gmail account (ex. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you entered the correct email address, when you click submit, you should see a message that states, “An email has been sent to ‘email@example.com’ with instructions on how to reset your password”.
- Sign into your personal email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and look for an email with the subject heading “Thomas University Password Change Request”. When you click the link within the email you will be taken to a page where you will enter your account name (ex. john.doe) again in the first box and in the second box you will need to create a new password. Make sure that the password is at least 8 characters long and contains one capital letter and one number.
Please allow at least 20 minutes for your password to sync with all of your TU accounts.
Caution: Do not attempt to use any other method to reset your password as this will break your accounts and create a significant delay while they are reset.