Graduate Certificate in Nursing Administration
Julia Gould, MS, RN will speak at the October STTI Phi Tau induction and education event.
Her presentation will be titled, “The Future of Nursing Education.”
Please see the Phi Tau webpages for more information
Thomas University offers Nurse Education and Nursing Administration Graduate Certificate programs with graduate-level academic credit in either field of study. The purpose of the certificate program is to provide the fundamental graduate-level academic foundation for bachelor’s-prepared Registered Nurses interested in these fields.
- Small class sizes - personalized student-faculty interaction
- Interactive online component in all classes
- Many classes meet just once/month - creating little disruption to work schedule
- All certificate courses will count toward the MSN degree at TU
For more information, e-mail TU Admissions or call 229-227-6925.
The certificate will require 12 semester credit hours with a grade of “B” or better.
- NSG604 Information Technology in Nursing Administration and Education...3
- NSG616 Leadership Strategies in Nursing...3
- NSG632 Human Resource Management for the Nurse Administrator...3
- NSG644 Nursing Administration Internship...3
Course substitutions may be possible at the discretion of the Nursing Chair based on prior graduate courses completed and/ or experiential learning experiences.