Graduate Certificate in Nursing Education
Thomas University offers Nurse Education and Nursing Administration Graduate Certificate programs with graduate-level academic credit in either field of study. The purpose of the certificate program is to provide the fundamental graduate-level academic foundation for bachelor’s-prepared Registered Nurses interested in these fields.
- Small class sizes - personalized student-faculty interaction
- Interactive online component in all classes
- Many classes meet just once/month - creating little disruption to work schedule
- All certificate courses will count toward the MSN degree at TU
For more information, e-mail TU Admissions or call 229-227-6925.
The certificate will require 12 semester credit hours with a grade of “B” or better.
- NSG604 Information Technology in Nursing Administration and Education...3
- NSG620 Teaching Strategies in Nursing...3
- NSG622 Curriculum Development, Assessment, and Evaluation in Nursing Education...3
- NSG640 Nursing Education Internship...3
Course substitutions may be possible at the discretion of the Nursing Chair based on prior graduate courses completed and/ or experiential learning experiences.