Registered Nurse applicants should complete all sections of the Graduate Admission Application and submit it to the Admissions Office.
General Admission Requirements
Candidates for Graduate Admission to Thomas University MUST submit to the Office of Admissions each of the following:
- Application for Graduate Admission
- Application fee
- A detailed resume
- A personal statement of career and educational objectives
- Transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate schools attended, to be forwarded directly to the Office of Admissions at Thomas University
- Three professional or academic references
Program Specific Admission Requirements for the MSN Program
- The candidate must be a graduate of an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing program
- If the candidate holds a BA or BS in a field other than nursing and is a graduate of an accredited diploma or Associate Degree Program in nursing, he or she MUST meet all other admission requirements. Additional courses in baccalaureate upper division nursing may be required.
- Candidates must hold a current unencumbered RN license.
- Candidates must have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) for the most recent 60 hours of college-level coursework.
- An undergraduate statistics course must be completed within five years of date of enrollment to Thomas University.