The MSN-MBA dual master's degree program allows bachelor’s-prepared R.N.s to earn a MSN-MBA dual degree. This 54-credit program is designed to prepare advanced practice nurse leaders for the complex demands of leadership positions.
- Earn TWO degrees with the completion of just 54 graduate credits in Nursing and Business.
- Program is designed to be completed in just three years while working full-time as a Registered Nurse.
- Creative "fast track" options are available to eligible students allowing completion ofthe program in even less time.
- Courses are taught by faculty with current, relevant expertise in nursing and business practice.
- Individual attention to students - classes are small enough to allow instructor/student individual attention for professional growth.
- Hybrid course format that provides both online and valuable face-to-face interaction. Classes meet just ONE HALF-DAY PER MONTH for the entire program (MBA classes are available online) so that students can fit classes into work and personal commitments.
- Strong partnerships with regional health care organizations provide students with outstanding opportunities for professional growth.
The MSN program is fully accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC). The MBA program is fully accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE).
3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850
Atlanta, Georgia 30326
Phone: (404) 975-5000
11374 Strang Line Road
Lenexa, KS 66215
Phone: (913) 631-3009