MSN-MBA Dual Master's Degree
Thomas University’s MSN-MBA Dual Degree program prepares Registered Nurses (R.N.s) for the complex demands of administrative leadership positions in health care. Through this unique, accelerated graduate degree program, Registered Nurses with an earned ADN or Bachelor’s degree can earn two graduate degrees -- a Master of Science in Nursing and a Master of Business Administration -- in just 3 years (full-time study). Three program entry and progression options are available.
- Earn TWO graduate degrees with the completion of just 54 graduate credits in Nursing and Business.
- Graduate MSN and MBA coursework is designed to be completed in just three years while working full-time as a Registered Nurse.
- Courses are taught by faculty with current, relevant expertise and experience in the fields of Nursing and Business Administration.
- Students are provided with individualized attention – class sizes are intentionally small to allow meaningful instructor/student interaction and facilitate students’ professional growth.
- The MSN-MBA graduate coursework may be earned completely online or in a hybrid format. The hybrid format provides a combination of both online and face-to-face instructional time. Hybrid classes meet just ONE HALF-DAY PER MONTH.
- BSN level “bridge” coursework provides ADN-prepared nurses with the academic preparation for graduate level coursework without requiring students to earn a separate BSN degree.
The MSN program is fully accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN). The MBA program is fully accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE).
3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850
Atlanta, Georgia 30326
Phone: (404) 975-5000
11374 Strang Line Road
Lenexa, KS 66215
Phone: (913) 631-3009