- Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum grade point average of 3.0/4.0 with the possibility of conditional admission for applicants who do not meet this requirement.
- Active Registered Nurse (R.N.) licensure without discipline.
- Students who are currently enrolled in or completed the M.S.Nursing Administration Track at Thomas University are eligible to earn a graduate certificate in nursing education by completing 9 additional credit hours: NSG620, NSG622, and NSG640
- Students who are currently enrolled in or completed the Nursing Education Track at Thomas University are eligible to earn a graduate certificate in nursing administration by completing 9 additional credit hours: NSG632, 644 and 1 graduate level approved administration courses.
- Three years is the maximum time allowed for completion of the certificate program beginning at the first day of the first course in the graduate sequence.
- Three semester credit hours of graduate coursework may be transferred from another university with the approval of the Division Chair of Nursing.
- No undergraduate credits may be applied toward the certificate.
Copyright © 2013 Thomas University | 1501 Millpond Road, Thomasville, Georgia 31792
Phone (800) 538-9784 | Fax (229) 227-6888