- Armed Forces Tax Council
- Information for military personnel and their families. An IRS article.
- Florida Department of Revenue
- Information for full and part-time residents, businesses, and employers for all revenue and taxation information for the state of Florida. Includes information about child support, property, taxes, and tax payments as well as links to forms. Available in Español.
- Foreign Nationals Tax Guide
- Maintained by Dr. Gary Carter of the University of Minnesota, this site offers useful information and answers questions for foreign nationals.
- Georgia Department of Revenue
- Georgia tax forms and tax law for both individuals and businesses. Download forms, file online, request a tax booklet, and more. Available in both English and Español.
- The main webiste of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), the tax collecting agancy of the United States. Start at the main website for tax forms and laws, instructions, and contacting the IRS. Many Frequently Asked Questions are answered, and a link to the Taxpayer Advocate Service is provided. Also available in Español.
- IRS Free File
- Free federal income tax filing and preparation for qualifying individuals. Provided by the IRS.
- US States Tax Forms Directory
- Provided by Louisianna State University. Scroll to the bottom of the page for links to the tax departments for all 50 states.
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program and Tax Counseling for the Elderly
- Provided by the IRS. This informational article tells how to obtain assistance for qualifying individuals.
Copyright © 2015 Thomas University | 1501 Millpond Road, Thomasville, Georgia 31792
Phone (800) 538-9784 | Fax (229) 227-6888