Stafford Loan Exit Counseling
Federal regulations require students to complete Stafford Loan Exit Counseling upon leaving school.
- Go to www.nslds.ed.gov, and click on Exit Counseling.
- To begin the session, click on Start. Once you begin, you must complete the session at that time. If you stop and return later, you will have to start at the beginning.
- If you want to see an overview of the Exit Counseling process first, you can click Tour. Keep in mind that the tour does not fulfill the counseling requirement.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once the session is complete, you will see a confirmation page indicating that you are done. You may print this page for your records. We will receive a notice indicating that you have completed the counseling session.
If you have any questions or problems with completing exit counseling, you may contact our office at 229-226-1621 or email@example.com.