Follow us on Facebook
Current Students
Prospective Students
Faculty & Staff
EmailEmail  PrintPrint  a a a
87% of our students receive some form of financial aid.

Stafford Loan Exit Counseling

Federal regulations require students to complete Stafford Loan Exit Counseling upon leaving school. 

You can find the Exit Counseling link at You will need a Federal PIN for the log-in process. If you need to retrieve it or apply for one, go to

If you have any questions or problems with completing exit counseling, you may contact our office at 229-226-1621 or

Education that Engages... Empowers... TRANSFORMS

nimblecmsan NTS product