Follow us on Facebook
Current Students
Prospective Students
Faculty & Staff
EmailEmail  PrintPrint  a a a

Direct Loan Exit Counseling

Federal regulations require students to complete Direct Loan Exit Counseling upon leaving school. 

You can find the Exit Counseling link at You will need a Federal Student Aid ID (FSAID) for the log-in process. If you need to retrieve it or apply for one, go to

If you have any questions or problems with completing exit counseling, you may contact

Office of Financial Aid
Office: 229-584-2460
Fax: 229-584-2400


Education that Engages... Empowers... TRANSFORMS

nimblecmsan NTS product