Lettie Pate Whitehead Foundation Scholarship
This scholarship is designed for Christian women who have financial need and are pursuing a degree in nursing. Recipients must be in good academic standing and must be accepted to either the RN-BSN, RN-MSN, MSN, or MSN-MBA program.
Note: If in the MSN-MBA program, recipients must be enrolled in MSN courses during the semester the scholarship is awarded.
- Up to $3000.00
- Must be a Christian female who has been accepted to either the RN-BSN or MSN program at Thomas University
- Must have financial need (Pell eligibility not required)
- Must be a resident of one of the following states: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, or Virginia
- Fall Semester- Apply between June 1st - August 1st
- Spring Semester- Apply between October 1st - December 15th
- Summer Semester- Apply between March 1st - May 1st
Recipients must also apply for all applicable state and federal grants, which include completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This application can be completed online at www.fafsa.gov. Thomas University School Code – 001555