The award amount depends on the number of hours in which the recipient enrolls.
- 9+ hours= $1,000 scholarship ($500 per semester)
- 6 hours = $500 scholarship ($250 per semester)
- Less than 6 hours = $250 scholarship ($125 per semester)
- All TU alumni who have received a bachelor's degree are eligible for a two-semester scholarship towards any one graduate program at TU.
- Fall Semester- Apply between June 1st - August 1st
- Spring Semester- Apply between October 1st - December 15th
- Summer Semester- Apply between March 1st - May 1st
Recipients must also apply for all applicable state and federal grants, which include completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This application can be completed online at www.fafsa.gov. Thomas University School Code – 001555