The Legacy Scholarship provides a one-time award to children of those who received a degree from Thomas University.
Recipients must be in good academic standing including having at least a 2.0 GPA unless stated otherwise. Recipients also must apply for all applicable state and federal grants.
- Full-Time: $1000 ($500.00 per semester)
- 9-11 hours: $750 ($375.00 per semester
- 6-8 hours: $500 ($250.00 per semester)
- 1-5 hours: $250 ($125.00 per semester)
- Be accepted as a Thomas University student or currently enrolled as a Thomas University student
- Have at least one parent who received a degree from Thomas University
- Apply for and accept all federal and state grants. Must complete the FAFSA
- Fall Semester- Apply between June 1st - August 1st
- Spring Semester- Apply between October 1st - December 15th
- Summer Semester- Apply between March 1st - May 1st
Recipients must also apply for all applicable state and federal grants, which include completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This application can be completed online at www.fafsa.gov. Thomas University School Code – 001555