- $2,000 annually
- New graduate students must have a minimum 3.25 cumulative undergraduate GPA.
- Returning graduate students must have a minimum 3.5 GPA.
- The recipient must maintain a continuous enrollment of at least 6 hours per semester.
- The recipient must achieve a minimum 3.5 GPA to receive the second semester portion of the scholarship award.
- Letter of application that describes your scholarly aims, community service/experience relating to the area of graduate study, and potential for enhanced contributions to the profession because of graduate study/graduate degree
- Two letters of recommendation from professors or employers who can speak to your potential for academic and professional success
- June 15th (Scholarship Application opens April 1st)
Recipients must also apply for all applicable state and federal grants, which includes completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This application can be completed online at www.fafsa.gov. Thomas University School Code – 001555