Early Action Scholarship
- $3,000 annually
- An earned high school diploma (College Prep or Tech Prep);
- An earned high school GPA of 3.0 or higher;
- SAT, ACT, or COMPASS scores eligible for college-level placement;
- Must enroll as a full-time student at the University and must maintain full-time enrollment each (Fall and Spring) semester;
- A written essay (250 words minimum) which states your educational goals and objectives and why you want to attend Thomas University
- Three (3) letters of recommendation from high school faculty
- Submit SAT, ACT, or COMPASS official scores
Thomas University’s Early Action Scholarship Program will allow current high school seniors to send in their admissions application early to get a head start on their future. If accepted by the University, the offer can be accepted right away or, you can wait until the beginning of the fall term before making a final decision, either way, your decision is not binding.
Early Action candidates who accept the offer to attend Thomas University will be awarded a $3000 annual scholarship. The scholarship will be renewable each year up to either a total of 8 semesters or the receipt of the first bachelor’s degree, whichever comes first. The renewable status is subject to verification of satisfactory academic progress.
A total of ten early action (tuition only) scholarships will be awarded each year.
Students who receive Athletic Funds are not eligible to apply for the Early Action Scholarship