Withdrawal Refund amount
During official drop/add period 100%
During first week after drop/add period 75%
During second week after drop/add period 50%
Third week after drop/add period or later 0%
No refunds will be made to students who:
(1) Withdraw after the third week of class
(2) Are suspended for disciplinary reasons
(3) Leave the college when disciplinary action is pending
(4) Do not officially and completely withdraw
To qualify for a tuition refund, you must follow official regulations.
1. Submit the appropriate withdrawal form to the Registrar's Office.
2. Submit the signed withdrawal form to the Business Office.
According to Federal Government regulations, if a student completely withdraws on or before 60% of the academic semester has passed, the student may be required to return part or all of the Title IV aid (Pell, SEOG and student loans). A similar calculation is done for state aid (Hope & GTEG).
These refund policies are mailed to every student with semester bills at the beginning of each semester. The Read and Heed policies are also available online.
If you have any questions about refunds or your student account balance, please contact the Business Office immediately at 229-227-6883.
See the E-Bookstore site for more information.