NET PRICE Calculator
The Office of Financial Aid wants to help you get a quick estimate of your financial aid eligibility. Use the Thomas University Net Price Calculator to do just that, as well as get an estimate of your federal expected family contribution (EFC). Since the calculator results provide only an estimate of eligibility, it is important to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA - www.fafsa.gov) in a timely manner to determine your actual eligibility for financial aid.
Points to Keep in Mind
- Results of the net price calculator are based on costs and award amounts for the 2014-2015 award year. Students entering Fall 2016 and beyond, while welcome to use this tool, should note that the results could potentially change as dollar amounts change each year.
- For the 2016-2017 award year, you will need your 2015 Federal tax return or other income documents if you were not required to file. If you are a dependent student, you will also need your parents' tax return. If you are an independent student who is married, you will need your spouse's income information also.
- Be sure to carefully enter the requested data in the net price calculator. The EFC and estimated aid calculation provided are only as reliable as the data you enter.
- If you have already completed the FAFSA and know your EFC, you will have the opportunity to enter it directly into the calculator without entering all of the tax information.
- If you have a special circumstance (reduction in income, etc.) that you would like to be considered in regards to your financial aid award, please contact the Office of Financial Aid to discuss your situation. Each circumstance is treated on a case-by-case basis.
Note: The Net Price Calculator is based on the assumption that the student will be a first time student and enroll full-time. The student also must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).